Legal Information from Experienced Maryland Attorneys
Whether you have been injured in an accident, are in trouble with the law, or are going through a difficult divorce, our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys have created these videos to help you decide what to do next when you need serious legal help. As former prosecutors, the attorneys at Jimeno & Gray, P.A., understand how both sides of the law work, and we use that to our advantage in providing aggressive and skilled representation for our clients. We hope you find these legal videos informative and helpful in deciding your next move.
Our DUI / DWI legal videos are designed to answer some common questions, such as:
- What are my options for keeping my driver’s license after a DUI?
- What do I need to know about the .08 legal limit?
- Am I required to take a breathalyzer in Maryland?
- Am I required to take a field sobriety test in Maryland?
- What is the difference between a DUI and a DWI?
- How do I request an MVA hearing?
- What should I expect in an MVA hearing?
- Should I do probation before judgment in my Maryland DUI case?
- How will an attorney put up a strong defense in my Maryland DUI / DWI case?
See our DUI / DWI legal help videos.
Our experienced Anne Arundel County personal injury lawyers have created these legal videos to answer frequently asked questions such as:
- What should I do immediately after I have been injured in an accident?
- How will I pay my medical bills after an accident?
- Does every personal injury lawsuit go to trial?
- How will an attorney help prove my injuries?
- How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Maryland?
See our Personal Injury legal help videos.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Maryland, these legal videos may answer some of your initial questions, such as:
- Should I hire a lawyer after a car accident?
- What is my Maryland car accident case worth?
- Should I trust the insurance companies to handle my case?
- What should I know about going to the doctor after a car accident?
- How will I pay for medical bills after a car accident?
- How does uninsured motorist coverage work in Maryland?
- What should I expect when hiring a car accident attorney?
See our Car Accident legal help videos.
Divorce is a difficult process for everyone involved, and there are a lot of questions that people have when they are starting the process. These legal videos address common questions such as:
- What is the divorce process in Maryland?
- What are the common grounds for divorce in Maryland?
- What is the difference between a contested versus an uncontested divorce?
- What is the difference between limited and absolute divorce in Maryland?
- What is the difference between annulment and divorce in Maryland?
- How does adultery affect the divorce process in Maryland?
- How can a Maryland divorce attorney help?
See our Family Law/Divorce legal help videos.
When our family law attorneys talk to clients about divorce, the topic of separation agreements usually comes up. These legal videos answer questions such as:
- Do I need a legal separation agreement before I can get divorced in Maryland?
- Should I consider a separation agreement when filing for divorce?
- How can a separation agreement make the divorce process easier in Maryland?
- How can an Anne Arundel County divorce lawyer help with a separation agreement?
See our Separation Agreement legal videos.
When you are struggling with a divorce, the most heartbreaking part is usually what the children have to go through. Our compassionate family law attorneys will work with you to make the child custody and child support discussions as painless as we possibly can. These legal videos address some of the most commonly asked questions, such as:
- How is child custody usually decided in Maryland?
- How does the family home factor into child custody?
- How does child support work in Maryland?
- How can an Anne Arundel County family law attorney help with child support and child custody matters?
Other Related Videos
Informed Clients Make the Strongest Cases
At Jimeno & Gray, we appreciate the fact that our clients may want to do their own research and gain a basic understanding of the law before they schedule a consultation with us. When you are ready, though, contact us to discuss the next steps in your case.