Maryland Court Information
Facing criminal charges in Maryland? Browse our FREE legal information below.
Find out what the skilled attorneys at Jimeno & Gray, P.A., have to say about criminal defense issues in Maryland. Our experienced Maryland defense attorneys work with clients facing serious criminal charges. We are especially well versed in Maryland’s drunk driving laws, and have represented an impressive number of DUI and DWI defendants. We’ve used this information to produce easy to read, informative articles that you can browse for free.
- Probation vs. Parole | Glen Burne & Columbia, MD Probation Attorney
- How To Get Probation Before Judgement Expunged in Maryland
- Maryland Peace Order Violations | Criminal Charges in Maryland
- Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer Explains Miranda Rights
- Maryland Court System | Maryland Statement of Charges Application
The law firm of Jimeno & Gray, P.A., represents persons charged with DWI/DUI offenses as well as provides criminal defense in the following areas:
Anne Arundel County, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Severna Park, Arnold, Millersville, Annapolis, South Gate, Howard County, Ellicott City, Baltimore City and County, Prince George’s County, Odenton, Crofton, Towson, Baltimore, Brooklyn Park, Essex, Dundalk, Riviera Beach, Green Haven, Bowie, Greenbelt, College Park, Beltsville, Severn, Jessup, Upper Marlboro, Olney, Columbia, Linthicum Heights, Elkridge, Arbutus, and Pikesville.