Facing DUI/DWI Criminal Charges? Here’s Good Legal Information
Find out what the skilled DUI attorneys at Jimeno & Gray, P.A., have to say about DUI/DWI issues in Maryland. Our experienced Maryland defense attorneys work with clients facing serious criminal charges.
We are especially well versed in Maryland’s drunk driving laws, and have represented an impressive number of DUI and DWI defendants.
We’ve used this information to produce easy to read, informative articles that you can browse for free.
- Stopped for Maryland DWI | DUI in Maryland | Baltimore DUI Defense
- Facing Second DUI in Maryland | Glen Burnie Defense Team
- Refusing a Breathalyzer in Maryland | DUI Defense Lawyers
- Facing Your Third DUI in Maryland | Anne Arundel County DUI Lawyer
- What to Do for a Third DUI in Maryland | Jimeno & Gray, P.A.
- Know Your Rights: Maryland DUI Traffic Stop | Jimeno & Gray, P.A.
- Glen Burnie DUI Attorney Discusses Probation Before Judgment
- Getting Stopped at a DUI Checkpoint? Here’s What to Expect
- Can Prescription Medicine Cause You to Receive a DUI?
The law firm of Jimeno & Gray, P.A., represents persons charged with DWI/DUI offenses as well as provides criminal defense in the following areas:
Baltimore City and County
Our experienced DWI defense attorneys serve the following areas in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Severna Park, Arnold, Millersville, Annapolis, South Gate, Howard County, Ellicott City, Baltimore City and County, Prince George’s County, Odenton, Crofton, Towson, Baltimore, Brooklyn Park, Essex, Dundalk, Riviera Beach, Green Haven, Bowie, Greenbelt, College Park, Beltsville, Severn, Jessup, Upper Marlboro, Olney, Columbia, Linthicum Heights, Elkridge, Arbutus, and Pikesville